This beginner’s guide explains how to draw a flowchart in LibreOffice Draw.
LibreOffice free drawing program Draw is suitable for drawing graphics, flowcharts, diagrams, treemaps, etc. You can also export the drawn images to various applications via png, jpg, any image formats Or, PDF.
Flowcharts are common items that are needed for students, professionals for various jobs. This is how you can do it.
Steps – Draw Flowchart in LibreOffice
- From menu click:
View -> Toolbars -> Drawing
- From the left pane, click on the Flowchart tool to bring up flowchart shapes.
- Click and draw them on the canvas.
- You can also add sticky arrows or connectors between your flowchart shapes so that the arrows stick to the shapes when you move them.
- From the same left pane, click on the Connectors and select your desired arrow. Now click and draw the connector between your shapes.
- To add texts, double click on the shape to bring up the text editor. You can now add any text you want.
- Experiment with different shapes, callouts, and other drawing tools available to make your document look nice and professional.
Do let us know if this article helped you using the comment box below.
Be an expert on LibreOffice.
Small and quality tutorials. Delivered. Thrice a week.