Creating artistic text or stylish text is very easy in LibreOffice. It is more often needed than you think if you are a student doing a school project or a designer. This is how you can create Stylish TextArt using Fontwork in LibreOffice
Steps: Create Stylish TextArt in LibreOffice
- Open LibreOffice (e.g. Draw or Writer)
- From the menu, click
Insert -> Fontwork. Keyboard shortcut
ALT+I+F. Or click the FontWork icon from the standard toolbar.
- If you are using the new LibreOffice tabbed interface, you can find the FontWork option in the Insert tab.
- This would bring up below window showing available designs of stylish text.
- Select your choice and click OK. You would see your text on the canvas.
- Now edit the text (press F2) and change as per your need.
- You can also change the color and other properties of the text from the right sidebar.
This is how you can create a stylish text (aka Wordart or TextArt) in LibreOffice.
- Don’t forget to drop a comment if this article helped you for the benefit of others.
Looking for something else?
Be an expert on LibreOffice.
Small and quality tutorials. Delivered. Thrice a week.